Monday, September 23, 2013

Crazy and Lopsided

I have been trying a few different things with my journal entries.


 This was done with felt tip marker and watercolor pencils.  The purple is supposed to be the background.

 Just a few faces. The small writing says "one of these is different from the others." It was my first attempt at a horse and poor guy has uneven eyes.


This woman's face was on the cover of a book but it was partially obscured. She looked okay until I "improved" her nose!  Now she looks as if Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon operated on her. Obviously she should opted for some chin surgery as it is very off center!

Made my first formal observations of two student teachers last week.  My fingers were flying over the keyboard as I tried to record most of what was being said and done.  My typing was a mess BUT it was a fair record of what occurred in the classroom and was wonderful to have as I conferenced with the students after the lesson.  I am fortunate to have young women who are excited about teaching and want to improve.

1 comment:

  1. I've been away for 12 days and, looking at your blog and Caroline's, so much has happened in your corner of the world. I loved reading your stories and seeing your art shape up. Sorry I couldn't have commented each time. All of it was good!

    ReplyDelete

I hope I have made it easier for you to comment using the anonymous choice. I would love for you to be a member of this blog so that I could eventually switch over to members only. If you have a Google Acct. you can also use that. If you use the anonymous choice, please let me know who you are in your comment! Thanks :-)