Sunday, November 24, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

Chilly Temps

Oh my but the temps have been up and down and right now they are down!  Several days when it was a tad warmer, I decided to rake up some of the leaves in my drive way.  Every trip to the car I was tracking leaves into the car or into the house.

Leaves and Trees

 Yep, Just from my short driveway and I didn't get them all by any means. What I got was tired!


 However, how could I possibly complain when such beauty loomed over me?


Brooklyn and I went for a walk and encountered these leaves from a grand old gingko tree. The leaves were so think on the sidewalk that it reminded me of walking through snow.

Isn't this tree wonderful?

Mischief at Home

My sister-in-law gave me this cute salt and pepper set which I really liked until...


 The pepper bird pooped on my table cloth!

In other news at home, guess who thought she would help herself to the treats?

Cold Busted!!!  
(That is stain on her blanket; it is not as nasty as it looks!)

How are things out your way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope I have made it easier for you to comment using the anonymous choice. I would love for you to be a member of this blog so that I could eventually switch over to members only. If you have a Google Acct. you can also use that. If you use the anonymous choice, please let me know who you are in your comment! Thanks :-)