Monday, November 27, 2017

Getting Ready

I'm having a booth for the first time! It is on Sunday, December 3, 2017, at the 5 Points Museum in Cleveland, TN.  I decided that even if nothing sells, it will be good experience. However, before I could even get my stuff together, a friend came to the Bijou for the first time and when she saw three of my mouse traps that I have finished, she announced that she wanted to buy them. That more than paid for my booth! 

Sold!

For Sale

I will have small things and large things at the show, so if you're close, drop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope I have made it easier for you to comment using the anonymous choice. I would love for you to be a member of this blog so that I could eventually switch over to members only. If you have a Google Acct. you can also use that. If you use the anonymous choice, please let me know who you are in your comment! Thanks :-)