Sunday, November 10, 2013

Canned Hams

Yes, I'm a vegetarian but I now have an obsession with canned hams and who wouldn't?  They are so adorable.



Of course there are other colors I like also like aqua and yellow and blue and orange and...

I like the small ones as they seem manageable but not the teardrops as they are cute but waaaayyy to small.


The interiors do not have to be girly but if it is mine, I say go for it.





And I ask you, what's not to love?  My sister and I have some (vague) travel plans and wouldn't it be great not to have to pack, unpack, pack, unpack as we traveled?  Keep your eye out for one that I could get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope I have made it easier for you to comment using the anonymous choice. I would love for you to be a member of this blog so that I could eventually switch over to members only. If you have a Google Acct. you can also use that. If you use the anonymous choice, please let me know who you are in your comment! Thanks :-)