Friday, July 3, 2015

As Promised

Some of My Works in Progress

I have several paintings that are in progress.  I guess I am waiting for inspiration to hit me when I actually know that one has to make the effort in order to get said inspiration!







 I know it is not an good photograph but perhaps you can get the idea.  Much more work needs to be done. The bits of color on it are from deli paper that I designed along with some stamping.  Oh and I altered some National Geographic pages using a cleaner.  
The piece below does not have such a mystical quality to it but I think I would like that if I knew how to achieve it. Part of this is raised and a grout type product was used to achieve the look of the hair.  He (Fat Head) will have more color in his final appearance.



























































While walking with Brooklyn, I saw these:






These crepe myrtle blossoms were huge and hanging out over the sidewalk. Beautiful even after the rain had given them a beating.





Speaking of rain.  I thought this was an interesting way to divert the way to the gutter.  If you look closely you can see there is also a drain under the rocks.     

 



The small bridge captivated me.


I had been raining and pouring around here and more is expected.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope I have made it easier for you to comment using the anonymous choice. I would love for you to be a member of this blog so that I could eventually switch over to members only. If you have a Google Acct. you can also use that. If you use the anonymous choice, please let me know who you are in your comment! Thanks :-)