Monday, August 17, 2020

Cheery Flowers

 Today I got dressed in some nice slacks and shirt because I had somewhere to go. I even took some time with my Covid19 hair. You may wonder where I was going so I'll tell you. I had to get bloodwork done. Just regular bloodwork that is done every year, I'm not sick. However, it was an opportunity to leave the Bijou and I was happy.

I'm also happy that the following piece was accepted into the Fall Festival at the Creative Arts Guild in Dalton, GA.

Orange Vase

10x10 Acrylic on Canvas

email: vickistyons@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope I have made it easier for you to comment using the anonymous choice. I would love for you to be a member of this blog so that I could eventually switch over to members only. If you have a Google Acct. you can also use that. If you use the anonymous choice, please let me know who you are in your comment! Thanks :-)